Wright Rehab will compassionately take the time to understand your needs. Once we understand, we are able to create a service plan to support you. We will work with you to identify areas where your loved one needs attention and to track ongoing improvements. Wright Rehab works with caregivers by:
- Creating a detailed list of your needs and availability.
- Providing appropriate service recommendations with other professionals.
- Offering individual supportive counseling. Having someone to listen helps.
- Putting you in touch with caregiver support groups.
- Offering short-term respite care, to give you a break and prevent burnout.
- Recommending helpful education sessions.