Each RCA has a degree or diploma in social services, specialized, on-going training, and valuable, hands-on experience. Many speak a variety of languages and are familiar with and sensitive to cultural norms. In addition, all of our RCA’s have vulnerable sector criminal reference checks, the ability to transport clients and professional liability coverage.
Wright Rehabilitation specializes in rehabilitation support for those living with the effects of Acquired Brain Injury, spinal cord injury and other cognitive disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Our respite services provide the caregiver a break from the physical, psychological and mental demands placed on them each day. We provide a client-centered service, with the caregiver and family in mind.
Your loved ones will be in the care of our Respite Care Associates (RCAs) who are highly skilled, flexible and focused on helping every client reach their full potential by engaging them in meaningful activities.
Respite Care Services can be provided in the home and in the community.
The Level of Care
- A short term break from caregiving for self-care, stress management, to attend appointments or simply to take time out
- Light housekeeping, and minimal assistance with activities of daily living
- Supplementary care or assistance when your usual support team is unavailable
- Supervision for someone requiring minimal assistance with activities of daily living
- Supervision for someone requiring 24 hour attendant care
All services included in the Standard package, plus:
- Longer term respite
- Assistance with managing mild behavioral issues such as perseveration, motivation, engagement
- Assistance with dressing, meal preparation, medication supervision and other household tasks that may require assistance
- Transportation to scheduled medical or other appointments
- Community/recreational outings
All services included in the Gold package, plus:
- Short term to long term respite
- Assistance with complex care issues
- Cognitive assistance (i.e. Memory games and assistance, compensatory strategy implementation)
- Behavior management (i.e. compensatory strategies wandering, perseveration, aggression)
- Assistance with dressing, personal care, and housekeeping
- Meal preparation and assistance
- Transportation to and assistance with medical appointments
- Long term respite is available and can be tailored to suit your needs
Experience and Security
Learn More About On-Going Support for the Caregiver
Fill out the form below and an associate will contact you within 24 hours, Or call us at 1.855.280.1522 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, Monday - Friday)